Lightroom

Paul Sorenson pentax1941 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 11:02:37 EST 2019

You can go a little further in Tip #1 to speed up Windows machines.  Go to:

Settings→System→Display
Scroll down and click on "Graphics Settings"
Click the "Browse" box, navigate to the Lightroom executable
(lightroom.exe), select it and click on "Add"
Click "Options", select "High Performance" and click "Save"

This should dedicate your graphics card to give you better LR
performance.  I've done this with all the graphics software I use and it
does make a difference.

-p

--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.