PESO - She's got legs. [and a test]

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 09:17:21 EST 2019

I use a Mozilla browser called Pale Moon and it didn't give me any problems
seeing the image - no warnings no fuss. That's the browser where I have NoScript
installed.

I have Firefox as a backup browser because there are some sites I need to access
where NoScript doesn't work or won't allow necessary functions to work.

Larry's message made me check what happened with Firefox, and I get the big red
screen ... but I got something else weird, even before I pasted the tinyurl into
the address bar. There was a red banner across the top of the screen that says:

"- The bookmarks and history system will not be functional because one of
Firefox's files is in use by another application. Some security software can
cause this problem."

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/fix-bookmarks-and-history-will-not-be-functional?redirectlocale=en-US&as=u&redirectslug=The+bookmarks+and+history+system+will+not+be+functional&utm_source=inproduct

*IF* Google has eaten my bookmarks, I'm going to be *PISSED OFF!*

The first suggested "fix" is to restart your computer. I had just restarted
before I logged on to read email (PDML).

Shut it all down and restarted again and opened Firefox first. My bookmarks are
back, but I'm still mad at Google about it.

The tinyurl does still trigger the deceptive site warning in Firefox.

If you click the [See details] button there's a link where you can _report a
detection problem_. I used it to notify Google they've got a FALSE warning for
pdml.updog ... Hope that will help.

Maybe if the rest of PDML also took the time you'll get your website back ...