PESO -- Pink and Green.

Dale H. Cook radiotest at plymouthcolony.net
Mon Nov 4 15:30:43 EST 2019

On 11/4/2019 1:25 PM, P. J. Alling wrote:

> I hope that at least some will ignore Google's overbearing nannying and
> click through to look at the image.   The page is simple HTML and I
> certainly haven't added code to steal anyone's information.

It is possible to disable those warnings in Firefox. Be advised that
doing so will disable all warnings concerning safe browsing, not just
those from Google, and on today's internet doing so could have
devastating consequences if you go to an infected site. I would rather
put up with the occasional spurious warning from Google, who try to
convince us that they are improving security, when in fact Gmail
addresses are widely use by cybercriminals and Google seemingly does
nothing to prevent that.
--
Dale H. Cook, decades as 35mm SLR photographer, now
Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-around lens