PESO -- Pink and Green.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 13:25:56 EST 2019

Another from yesterday, I got to the event a bit early and had to do
something to amuse myself.

I hope that at least some will ignore Google's overbearing nannying and
click through to look at the image.   The page is simple HTML and I
certainly haven't added code to steal anyone's information.

https://tinyurl.com/yxjmgs3t

Equipment:  Pentax K-5II w/Sigma DC 17-70mm f2.8~4.5

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

     - P.J. O'Rourke