I hate Google, more and more every day.

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 4 12:26:24 EST 2019

What happens with Earthlink & PDML is one of Earthlink's customers SPAMS mailing
lists with announcements for some act appearing at a nightclub in Las Vegas and
whatever server his message goes through down in Atlanta gets blacklisted by the
SPAM blocking service PDML's host uses.

It's *always* the same Earthlink LOSER and it appears to only trigger the one
SPAM blocking service used by PDML's host.

... and since the guy seems to be a one-person, hole-in-the-wall "advertising"
agency, it happens every time he sends out a SPAM BLAST. If I submit to PDML
using my Earthlink account and happen to catch the same server down in Atlanta
that he's most recently gotten blacklisted, my posts bounce from PDML.

Anyway ... to make a long story even longer, I figured all this out from reading
the bounce messages I got from PDML, which contain a link to the offending SPAM
with full headers.

Your hosting service Updog(dot)co should be able to do the same and figure out
what's got Google blocking them. They may be able to get themselves UN-blocked.

FWIW, if you "google" Updog(dot)co, their website comes up & google doesn't
appear to give any warnings.