PESO - She's got legs. [and a test]

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 12:00:13 EST 2019

Unfortunately my carefully constructed set of macros to get my original
post into my PDML folder on my computer seems to now be failing.  I
wonder what the hell Google has changed now.

The next question is were you able to get to the post without getting
the big scary warning about a deceptive site?

On 11/4/2019 11:50 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
> I got through.
>
> Dan Matyola
> *https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery
> <https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery>*
>

> On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 11:45 AM P. J. Alling <webstertwentysix at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Just a test to see how deeply stupid Google is, and I mean deeply as in
>> nested like a Russian Doll.
>>
>> I'm going to mask my web page in a Tiny URL.  Maybe Google's algorithm
>> won't see it there.
>>
>> So if this gets through here's the original post.   It's a stopgap until
>> I figure something else out.
>>
>>> I wandered around an art collective exhibit at Yale University's West
>>> Campus, today.
>>>
>>> The young lady in the foreground was an exhibitor, sitting in front of
>>> her work, which consisted of large canvas' covered with brightly
>>> colored splotches of acrylic paint.  I'm sure that everyone wanted to
>>> discuss her technique, really I mean it.
>>>
>>> https://tinyurl.com/y3qay8kh
>>>
>>> Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/Sigma DC 17-70mm f2.8~4.5
>>>
>>> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.
>> --
>> America wasn't founded so that we could all be better.
>> America was founded so we could all be anything we damn well please.
>>       - P.J. O'Rourke
>>

>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML at pdml.net