I hate Google, more and more every day.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:54:30 EST 2019

Just an update if anyone want's to know, I heard back from the Updog.co
and they have had no particular luck getting Google to remove them from
their for want of a better word blacklist.  They did mention the
possibility of changing their domain name, which seems like an enormous
imposition for one business to impose on another.

On 11/4/2019 2:21 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
> Yet I still use their product because it's so convenient.
>
> Google has decided that updog(dot)co the web site I've been using to
> display my images, is a deceptive site, and will not even deliver
> email that contains a link containing that address.  This is annoying
> as hell.  I've shot a message to the administrators at updog telling
> them of the problem and I hope they can convince Google that they're
> idiots, nicely, personally I'd use a big rock, and drop it from orbit
> on their headquarters.

     - P.J. O'Rourke