PESO - She's got legs. [and a test]

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:44:42 EST 2019

Just a test to see how deeply stupid Google is, and I mean deeply as in
nested like a Russian Doll.

I'm going to mask my web page in a Tiny URL.  Maybe Google's algorithm
won't see it there.

So if this gets through here's the original post.   It's a stopgap until
I figure something else out.

> I wandered around an art collective exhibit at Yale University's West
> Campus, today.
>
> The young lady in the foreground was an exhibitor, sitting in front of
> her work, which consisted of large canvas' covered with brightly
> colored splotches of acrylic paint.  I'm sure that everyone wanted to
> discuss her technique, really I mean it.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/y3qay8kh
>
> Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/Sigma DC 17-70mm f2.8~4.5
>
> As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

     - P.J. O'Rourke