I hate Google, more and more every day.

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 02:21:42 EST 2019

Yet I still use their product because it's so convenient.

Google has decided that updog(dot)co the web site I've been using to
display my images, is a deceptive site, and will not even deliver email
that contains a link containing that address.  This is annoying as
hell.  I've shot a message to the administrators at updog telling them
of the problem and I hope they can convince Google that they're idiots,
nicely, personally I'd use a big rock, and drop it from orbit on their
headquarters.

     - P.J. O'Rourke