LR6 question

Doug Brewer doug at dougbrewerphoto.com
Mon Nov 4 00:05:30 EST 2019

I believe Larry is on the right track here. I've never had the flow
reset at all, so I looked up shortcuts on the web and saw the flow can
be adjusted using the number pad, which I didn't know before.

Is it possible that you are accidentally hitting a number key? I can see
doing it if you are attempting to enter a specific value for another
slider without having that slider selected. You could enter a number,
not seeing that the flow rate changed, then noticing the failed slider
selection, and so on.

Other than that, I couldn't tell you.