LR6 question

Rick Womer rickpics14 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 19:24:01 EST 2019

I use the adjustment brush in LR6 frequently, especially to adjust the exposure of small areas of a photo.

The problem is, it randomly resets itself to 20% “flow” (meaning I would have to go over an area 5 times to achieve the desired adjustment).

When I set it to 100%, it remembers the setting for an apparently-random interval, and then (when I least expect it) reverts to 20% again.

I’ve looked through the Adobe website, and Evening’s Lightroom 6 book, without learning anything useful.

How do I set the default “flow” of the adjustment brush to 100%?

Rick