Belgium's hidden treasures - was: Spaceship Montzeon

Pat Temmerman ptemmer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 16:48:27 EST 2019

Thanks for the link Ralf. I lived longer in Belgium than anywhere else
(US / German). Regarding the surrealism.... well, they're just being
Belgian. Great folk, but all have a cerain 'uniqueness'. Miss the place.
And have been a real fan of your French/Belgian coastal pics.

On 03/11/2019 21:06, Ralf R Radermacher wrote.