Belgium's hidden treasures - was: Spaceship Montzeon

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sun Nov 3 16:06:07 EST 2019

Am 03.11.19 um 21:40 schrieb Pat Temmerman:

> Was wondering how you found tht - lived in Belgium for 23 years and
> never heard about it.

That's the kind of thing you'll find all over the country if you keep
your eyes open. After a while you develop some kind of sixth sense. It's
happened more than once that I've hit the brake before even consciously
registering what I'd seen.

> Belgium is FULL of surprises.

It most certainly is. No surprise that they've invented surrealism.

Let me take the opportunity to direct you all towards the blog of Niko
Cobben, a fellow photographer who is a real genius at unearthing
Belgium's hidden treasures.

https://www.thefleetingworld.nl

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com