PESO: Spaceship Montzeon

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sun Nov 3 15:37:51 EST 2019

Am 03.11.19 um 20:49 schrieb Juan Buhler:

> If you care about opinions:

I most certainly do.

I had noticed the scene while driving by, so I stopped at the first
possibility to park the car, walked back and tried to find the position
where I had the tower behind the gap in the trees. That's when the sheep
started walking away towards the left. I could move neither forward nor
back because of barbed wire fences. So, I'm afraid this is as good as it
could be. :-)

But, and this applies not only to Juan, I'm always open to and thankful
for opinoins, comments and suggestions.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com