Pentax lenses I want

Dale H. Cook radiotest at plymouthcolony.net
Sat Nov 2 17:51:10 EDT 2019

My wishlist for anything generally greatly exceeds the contents of my
wallet. For now I have to be content owning a Pentax-DA 18-270mm as my
walking-around lens, a Rokinon 650Z 650-1300mm as my long glass, and a
Pentax-A 50mm f2. The only lens currently on my wishlist is a suitable
late-model replacement for the 50mm as I want to return it to the K-1000
and sell all of my 35mm film kit as a lot.
--
Dale H. Cook, decades as 35mm SLR photographer, now
Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-around lens