FS Friday: PDML Photo Annual back issue sale

Postmaster postmaster at robertstech.com
Fri Nov 1 18:52:25 EDT 2019

Trying to clear out space here and I've just discovered a stash of
PDML Photo Annuals I'd like to get rid of. I have every year going
back to 2008/9 - all ten editions. They're all softcover, so you don't
get the snarky "dust jacket inner flap tirade" ;-) but they're all new
and in perfect condition.

$20.00 each or 3 for $50.00 - mix 'n match or get three of your
favorite. Plus shipping. (In the U.S. they can go "medial mail" class,
which is very inexpensive.)

--
Mark Roberts - Photography and Multimedia
www.robertstech.com