Stoopid iPhone

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 15 15:35:01 EST 2019

That's part of it. Earthlink is not my ISP. It's an email only account that I
signed up for several years ago when Time-Warner's email servers went down for
several months.

Time-Warner's "support" told me I wasn't paying for email, it was just a bonus
Time-Warner *gave* me out of their corporate generosity and as such it didn't
matter if they ever got the email server back on line because I wasn't being
deprived of any service I was paying for.

I escalated my complaint as high as I could, but never reached a level where the
person I was talking to was able to understand that NOT HAVING email service was
indeed a problem.

Unable to reach through the phone-line and dope slap the idiot assholes I was
having to deal with, I got a non-Time-Warner email only account and put myself
on the waiting list for Google Fiber.

The other part of it is I don't want to use the iPhone for email. I have
perfectly good computers that handle email just fine.

I bought the iPhone to run *GasBuddy* and *The Photographer's Ephemeris* and
maybe *PhotoPills*.