Stoopid iPhone

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 15 15:32:55 EST 2019

> On Jan 15, 2019, at 3:10 PM, John <jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> It's a POP server. Not that it matters.

It matters. There may be an option allow you to keep messages on the server. Otherwise, which is the case most of the time, messages downloaded to one device will not be available on other devices.

> I don't want the email going to the iPhone whether they stay on the server or synchronize or whatever. I want my email to come to this computer or to my laptop when I'm traveling.

If you're not gonna use email on the phone, why don't you just deactivate the email account on the phone?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at bellsouth.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver