PESO 2019 - 005 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sat Jan 12 13:12:16 EST 2019

??

Having photographed at motor racing events for years, I’m not really that interested in the kind of effort required. There are also only very, very limited opportunities to do photography at GP events because there are only two in the USA.

—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigiorgi at me.com - 408-431-4601