A car park wall

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Sat Jan 12 02:22:00 EST 2019

> On 11 January 2019 at 23:18 Bob W-PDML <pdml at web-options.com> wrote:
>

> On 11 Jan 2019, at 21:16, mike wilson <m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com<mailto:m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com>> wrote:
>
> On 11 January 2019 at 19:55 Bob W-PDML <pdml at web-options.com<mailto:pdml at web-options.com>> wrote:
>

> Thanks y'all.
>
> If I'd thought a bit more I could have called it "A big, beautiful wall".
>
> Got any pictures of fences?
>
> Will this do?
>
> https://web-options.com/2018/09/08/caravanserai/

Excellent.  Highlights the paradox (keeping out or keeping in) of fences, whilst contrasting the difference between the stasis of boundaries and the fluidity of travel.  At the same time, with the hint of road, it shows that barriers prevent us (symbolised by the caravans) from fulfilling our destinies.