PESO 2019 - 003 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Wed Jan 9 15:31:36 EST 2019

Yes, it really feels good when I get into the zone and can just ride without the clutter in my head. :-)

The light metering app I find most useful is named "Pocket Light Meter":
  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-light-meter/id381698089?mt=8
Pocket Light Meter produces readings that correlate well to my Sekonic hand held reference meter.

Plus: Pocket Light Meter has a special mode to work with a neat little incident light metering dome called "Luxi":
  https://www.amazon.com/Luxi-All-Smartphone-Light-Attachment/dp/B00PKTWQTY
I've had one of these since they first shipped for the iPhone 4/4S (it was a Kickstarter project), but this one is much more versatile since it can almost be used with almost literally any smartphone. It just clips over the front facing camera. Luxi has its own metering app, but Pocket Light Meter seems to do a better job.

—
No matter where you go, go there on two wheels.