OT: A New Life Partner

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Wed Jan 2 23:14:41 EST 2019

Congratulations to both of you, Paul!

Happy and Marry!
or
Merry and Hep-py! :)

Igor
PS. Sorry for the delayed response, - I didn't get to PDML since the last
year.

Paul Stenquist Sat, 29 Dec 2018 11:02:36 -0800 wrote:

After about three years without my wife of 44 years, I decided I
definitely didn’t like going it alone. Fortuitously, I met a wonderful
lady who had also lost her mate to cancer after many years of marriage and
was equally unhappy with life as a single.  We’ve been dating for about 14
months and recently announced our engagement. It’s never too late for
love!  But it is too late to attempt this without knee pads!
https://www.photo.net/photo/18514460/A-Life-Partner
https://www.photo.net/photo/18514461/Bling-for-my-Babe