2018 faves and chasing the muse

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 09:23:15 EST 2019

On 12/31/2018 20:17:00, Larry Colen wrote:
> One thing that I do is that I always have a camera with me, maybe not my whole
> kit, but with a K-3 and 18-250 I at least have the focal length to make an
> attempt at almost any photo opportunity that I just stumble across.

That works if you never have to leave the camera in the car. I've lost a couple
of cameras that were stolen from my car while it was parked; cameras hidden
under the seat that weren't even visible from outside the car.

Fortunately they were only $20 "point 'n shoot" cameras I bought from pawn shops
specifically so I'd always have a camera with me.

It would really suck to lose a DSLR & a good lens that way.