Grandfather Mountain Video Request

Steve Cottrell cotty at seeingeye.tv
Tue Apr 30 06:03:20 EDT 2019

On 30/4/19, Steve Cottrell, discombobulated, unleashed:

>thanks to the kind individual who kept it and DropBoxed it to me

Who shall remain nameless but was in fact Brian Walters :-)

I also had a message from Scott Loveless saying that he thinks it might be buried on an old drive somewhere but it might take time to look for it.

the only question remains is that shall I let him know he doesn't have to look anymore? I mean, it might be good exercise for him..........

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    UK Shoot / Edit and