Grandfather Mountain Video Request

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Apr 29 16:04:45 EDT 2019

I'm pretty sure it was 2009, because that was the first year I attended & I
remember seeing the back of my sweater in one of the scenes. Plus, I remember
one of my images from the first PDML annual was briefly shown.

I wish I'd downloaded a copy, but I thought I'd always be able to watch it on
Cotty's website if I wanted to. What video format would it be in? I doubt I have
it, but I'll search anyway.