Food photography

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:46:38 EDT 2019

That's the secret, if you want good Starbucks Coffee, buy the finished
product at a Barnes and Noble Cafe, (it's branded Starbucks but the
staff is trained by Barnes and Noble), not only is the coffee actually
good, but they have a large supply of reading material to enjoy while
drinking the coffee.

On 4/29/2019 2:11 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
> I avoid Starbucks.  Terrible coffee.
>
> Dan Matyola
> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola
>

> On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 1:36 PM P. J. Alling <webstertwentysix at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Go the a Starbucks that's in a Barnes and Noble bookstore and you'll see
>> some of the finest realistic plastic replica food items in their display
>> cases.
>>
>> On 4/29/2019 12:34 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>>> The first part, about photographing food to make it look better, was
>> quite
>>> interesting and at points hilarious.  The rest of the video was cooking
>> and
>>> serving short-cuts, and not so fascinating.
>>>
>>> Many restaurants in Japan have display cases outside next to the door
>> with
>>> plastic replicas of the meals on the menu.  These are very realistic and,
>>> in my experience, they honestly represent the meal you actually receive.
>>>

>> https://www.tokyocreative.com/articles/19918-fantastic-plastic-japans-fake-food-displays
>>>

>>> Dan Matyola
>>> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola

>> --
>> America wasn't founded so that we could all be better.
>> America was founded so we could all be anything we damn well please.
>>       - P.J. O'Rourke
>>

>> --
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML at pdml.net