Food photography

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 12:34:10 EDT 2019

The first part, about photographing food to make it look better, was quite
interesting and at points hilarious.  The rest of the video was cooking and
serving short-cuts, and not so fascinating.

Many restaurants in Japan have display cases outside next to the door with
plastic replicas of the meals on the menu.  These are very realistic and,
in my experience, they honestly represent the meal you actually receive.

https://www.tokyocreative.com/articles/19918-fantastic-plastic-japans-fake-food-displays

Dan Matyola