May PUG is up

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:48:15 EDT 2019

There is a lot of excellent work in the May Gallery.

My favorites include John's Grand Canyon Tree, Ken's Carp River, and Pat's
Brisk Weather Walk.  Ann's Salton Sea also stands out, and not just because
the SS was one of my haunts back when I was a young Marine in Yuma.  Are
those PDML Cormorants?

Dan Matyola