PESO: White Dogwood Blossoms

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 22:54:21 EDT 2019

Thanks for looking, Paul.

The Dogwood is the State Memorial Tree of New Jersey.  You guys up in
Michigan need to learn how to flatter them.  <G>

They seem to grow well here, especially on the edge of a woods.  All of my
5 white dogwoods are on the edge of wooded area.  That makes them grow
somewhat lopsided, but they survive well.  My one red dogwood is in the
middle of the front yard;  It is more symmetrical, but seems to lose
branches more frequently.

Dan Matyola