annsan's diagnosis and a photo note too

jcoyle at iinet.net.au jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Fri Apr 26 19:36:00 EDT 2019

Glad you now have a good diagnosis, Ann, at least with that you will get
some relief.  Hope you can get as much exercise as practical, my 101-year
old mother still can walk short distances without her walker, and credits
dancing till she was in her 90's for that level of ability!

Best,

John (and I'll include Jan!)