PESO Grand Canyon

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 26 12:18:40 EDT 2019

I think that early in the year you might be able to get rooms at the lodge.

My last visit was in January 2013 and I was able to stay in one of the cabins
there. Didn't have advance reservations, which was good because I had no idea
when I'd arrive or how long I'd stay.

Whenever I get a chance to go out west I don't really have much of a formal
itinerary. I just kind of wander wherever fancy takes me.