Heading for Ireland & the UK

Brian W brian-w at lyons-ryan.org
Sat Apr 20 20:03:12 EDT 2019

> On 20 April 2019 at 16:37 mike wilson <m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com> wrote:
>

> Do you have a more detailed itinerary - so we can tell you where you've gone
> wrong?

OK

Flying into Dublin on 3 May. Four nights there, then car hire and heading to
south west coast, up the west coast via Galway to Donegal, back to Dublin.

Flying into Inverness from Dublin on 17 May for a few nights, then up to the
Orkneys, back down to Edinburgh.  Another car hire on 28 May, travelling to the
south coast via Wales ending up in Salisbury on 5 June.  Then train to London,
arriving (Waterloo) on 7 June.

As I said, we only have a short time in London so suggestions on places not to
be missed would be gratefully accepted.

Cheers
Brian

Brian Walters