OT: Food

Paul Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Wed Apr 17 21:51:34 EDT 2019

By the way my bbq sauce is a mix of two commercially available sauces: available Sweet Baby Ray’s Original and Thomas Bryant’s, which is the product of a Kansas City restaurant and is available through Amazon. The former is sweet, the latter tart, so just mix to a taste you like. I sometimes make my own, but it’s tough to better this mix.

Paul