Re: GESO Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris.

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 20:00:26 EDT 2019

It took 182 years to build it the first time, so if it takes longer than 5 years
for the repairs that's not such a big deal.

Carpenters can be trained. If it takes 40 years to rebuild it, that's a career.

The oak might be another problem, but I expect the oak will be replaced with
some kind of engineered wood beams. Nor will it surprise me if there's a lot of
international support for the reconstruction.