apologies of my relative silence

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Wed Apr 17 15:19:23 EDT 2019

Ann,

Don't make me go back there and force you to become well… !! LOL!

Seriously: Sorry to hear of your health problems. Hopefully the issues will be revealed and can be addressed quickly and easily. I'll keep you in my thoughts and send good energy your way through the usual telepathic venue. :-)

Here's a couple of quick shots from a fine day in September 2018 with you to help you feel better …

  https://flic.kr/p/2eb7zqx
  https://flic.kr/p/2fumzZG

Big hugz! Get well!

—
"Only the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."