Re: GESO Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris.

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:52:11 EDT 2019

French people are saying 'typical Macron, promising something when he has no idea whether it is possible or not'. One article i read suggests that it will take up to 40 years. The bishop has already said it will be closed for at least 5 or 6.

One of the problems is that there aren't enough oak trees or carpenters with the right skills