OT: Veneration of the Crown of Thorns

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Apr 15 20:03:35 EDT 2019

So very very sad... my grand niece is there, a world traveling gal who
had never been to Paris until this past week... she posted a photo on
facebook that she took from the steps of Sacre Coeur - I couldn't
believe what I was seeing and asked 'Is that Notre Dame?"  It was far in
the distance in her photo...
so it could have been something -near- to it - it was close to when it
started.

WHen I was there I couldn't get inside because of work being done on
it..and tht was back in 81..

ann

On 4/15/2019 7:02 PM, Bob Pdml wrote:
> This is a photo I took about 10 years ago, in Notre Dame de Paris. Sad to see it in flames today, especially so close to Easter.
>
> https://polvareda.net/2019/04/15/veneration-of-the-crown-of-thorns-notre-dame-de-paris/

ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com
https://www.cafepress.com/annsanstuff