OT: Buyer Beware

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Mon Apr 15 12:01:30 EDT 2019

Ach! I used to love working on engines. But I have no place to do it any more. Never got tired of it, and still find it a fun endeavor (if sometimes a lot of work) when I get the chance.

But my rule of thumb has always been "buy the best parts you can." Cheap stuff is almost always not worth the discount, with rare exception.

—
"The older I get, the faster I was."

Godfrey
--