OT: Buyer Beware

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 09:51:31 EDT 2019

On Sun, Apr 14, 2019 at 9:03 AM Alan C <cole at lantic.net> wrote:

> My younger daughter had the misfortune of cam belt failure on her 1995
> Hyundai Accent 1.5 csi. to square

> Thanks for listening. I feel much better now.

I had a 79 GMC Jimmy that developed some bent valve guides which i
never got around to fixing until the engine blew and i replaced it
with a wrecker engine. I replaced the one side spark plugs weekly and
the gas station i went to joked about filling up the oil and checking
the gas.:-)

Dave

> Alan C

Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.