OT: Out of the World image

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sat Apr 13 12:01:31 EDT 2019

I think technically, it's a "photographic representation" of all the bits of
data from a ton of hard-drives (I think they mean that literally - 2000+ pounds
of hard-drives) combined to produce the image.

If you want to be an ass-hat about it, it's not "really" a photograph until
you've exposed light sensitive paper to the image and developed it by subjecting
it to a chemical solution.

The "purists" can kiss my ...