For UK people: Don McCullin exhibit at the Tate Britain

Bob Pdml pdmlbw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:54:56 EDT 2019

Saw it with Chris a few weeks ago. A stunning exhibition. I've been familiar with his work since the 1970s, have met and talked to him [1] for quite a long time, and I have several of his books. But even so, seeing it all in one place, an entire lifetime's work, is really extraordinary. And to think that one man has seen so much. Incredible.

[1] on what I later saw him describe as his 'perfect day' :0). He is a very approachable, charming and friendly person.