Peso

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Thu Apr 11 13:44:21 EDT 2019

That's an interesting shot, Jack. I wonder what it's after? I have seen
Fish Eagles catching crabs in the shallow, muddy waters of the mangrove
swamps of the Natal north coast. i have also seen Tawny Eagles picking
up individual termites with their huge beaks. I think eagles will take
what they can get.

Alan C