OT: Out of the World image

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Thu Apr 11 11:30:29 EDT 2019

One of my rocket scientist friends says the image is "fuzzy", which is supposed
to be some kind of physics joke. It just looks slightly out of focus to me. 8^)

The best bit is the narration accompanying the *simple explanation video*...

"... black holes are extremely hard to see."

Ya' think? It's black and it's 55 million light-years from Earth!