M Lens aperture step down

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue Apr 9 19:32:11 EDT 2019

mail1 wrote on 4/9/19 4:27 PM:
> Which of the K- Series cameras Step down the M series lenses?
> Jonathan

It wasn't an M series lens.  One was a tamron adaptal 90mm macro the
other was a K mount Pentax 135/2.5.

In other news, the last time I checked, my 16-50 wouldn't work on the
K-3, just the K-3 II, it's now working on the K-3 again.  Weird.

--
Larry Colen           LRC at red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/