Did I break something, or did Pentax?

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue Apr 9 02:39:37 EDT 2019

OK, it seems that it's my brain that is broken.  Either that, or my
cameras have decided, a week late, to play an April fool's joke and mess
with me.  Now it's working on all of my cameras.

--
Larry Colen           LRC at red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/