PESO/GESO Seabright beach

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sun Apr 7 02:03:10 EDT 2019

Alan C wrote on 4/6/19 10:55 PM:

> A very nice set, Larry. I haven't walked on a beach for years. Something
> South African in the form of the Dolosse clearly visible!

Thanks Alan.  I did not know the name of them. I had mistakenly called
them rip rap.

A few more from that set, tighter crops of the snowy egret
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157708025297124

When I left on my errands it was raining heavily so I just brought the
K-3 II and the 16-50, thinking I wouldn't need anything not weather
sealed and forgetting about my 28-105.

--
Larry Colen           LRC at red4est.com          http://red4est.com/lrc
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157612824732477/