PESO/GESO Seabright beach

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Sun Apr 7 01:55:00 EDT 2019

A very nice set, Larry. I haven't walked on a beach for years. Something
South African in the form of the Dolosse clearly visible!

A dolos (plural: dolosse) is a reinforced concrete block in a complex
geometric shape weighing up to 80 tons, used in great numbers as a form
of coastal management to build revetments for protection against the
erosive force of waves from a body of water. The dolos was invented in
1963 by South African harbour draughtsman Aubrey Kruger, and was first
deployed in 1964 on the breakwater of East London, a South African port
city.

^Alan C