Copyright infringement

Jostein pdml at alunfoto.no
Mon Apr 1 04:33:25 EDT 2019

Hi gang,

Something like a lifetime ago I created a free account with pixsy.com.
Every once in a while they send me updates on found uses of my Flickr
images. Most of the time it's about private persons who respect and
honor copyright and provide links to the source image.

Today I got a link to a Chinese website with image editing tutorials
that presented one of my penguin images as their own. What makes it
interesting is that it seems to have been spread quite widely into Weibo
(a Chinese social network) from there.

I have sent a takedown-notice. Will be interesting to see if I get any
response.

Jostein

This is the original image: https://flic.kr/p/nJB38G

This is the heisted one, with added company logo:
http://www.111cn.net/xinxianshi/166658.htm

Jostein