OT: Fashion Designers are all Boobs

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 10:34:46 EDT 2018

Having read the text, I think they lie, all three breasts are phony,
covering the models actual breasts with plastic.  This is totally in
line with modern life and modern art.  It did however do what the
designer wanted, it got free publicity everywhere. It is possible to
have more than two breasts but the extras don't show up between the two
normal ones, nor are they perfectly formed.

On 9/25/2018 2:20 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
> The Latest from Milan:  Runway models with three breasts:
>
> https://people.com/style/models-with-three-breasts-runway-fashion-show/
>
> Dan Matyola
> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola

     - P.J. O'Rourke