OT: Instagram

Dale H. Cook radiotest at plymouthcolony.net
Mon Sep 24 14:02:02 EDT 2018

At 12:08 PM 9/24/2018, Mark Roberts wrote:

>Dario Bonazza, for example uses Instagram and I enjoy his work there. I follow him and Doug Brewer and a few other people whose work I enjoy.

I am trying to keep things simple and stupid here. I am nearly done clearing space so I can have a permanent tabletop photography studio. I will be able to leave my box lights, background screen, and tabletop (actually a Workmate draped to match the screen) set up with a spare tripod so all I have to add is the camera. Once I start making beauty shots of my antique electronics collection some of the hi-rez images will get posted on a special set of pages in my domain with links posted here. I see no sense in trying to cope with Instragram, Flickr, or anywhere else when I have plenty of unused capacity in my own domain. I may not create the world's flashiest web pages, but my domain has always been more concerned with content than appearance.

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens